JFO: Ukraine reports 2 WIAs amid 21 enemy attacks in Donbas in past day
JFO: Ukraine reports 2 WIAs amid 21 enemy attacks in Donbas in past dayAccording to intelligence reports, four occupiers were wounded.REUTERS
Russia's hybrid military forces mounted 21 attacks on Ukrainian army positions in Donbas in the past 24 hours, with two Ukrainian soldiers reported as wounded in action (WIA).
"According to intelligence reports, four occupiers were wounded," the press center of Ukraine's Joint Forces Operation (JFO) said in an update on Facebook as of 07:00 Kyiv time on July 24, 2018. The Russian occupation forces opened aimed fire at the defenders of the towns of Avdiyivka and Maryinka, and the villages of Krymske, Maiorsk, Lebedynske, Hnutove, Talakivka, Pavlopil, Vodiane and Shyrokyne.
Read alsoTwo civilians injured in blast of unknown explosive device in Maryinka, eastern Ukraine
At the same time, the invaders shelled the Ukrainian positions from 82mm mortars near Krymske and Lebedynske, as well as from a 120mm mortar near Talakivka.
Since day-start, militants of the Russian occupation forces opened fire four times on the positions of Ukrainian defenders near Avdiyivka, Maryinka and Pavlopil.
No casualties have been reported since Tuesday midnight.If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter Latest news
- 11:40 Russian hackers got into control rooms of U.S. utilities â" media
- 11:20 Ukrainians sell $268.7 mln more currency than they buy in June
- 11:00 Poroshenko vetoes law on combatting timber smuggling
- 10:40 Targeting critics, Trump threatens ex-officials' security clearances - Reuters
- 10:20 Russian spies focus on U.S. universities
- 10:00 Sentsov's cousin refutes report on political prisoner's "pre-death state"
- 09:40 Ukraine in "constructive" talks with IMF on gas prices, budget - acting finance minister
- 09:20 JFO: Ukraine reports 2 WIAs amid 21 enemy attacks in Donbas in past day
- 09:00 Ukraine's Finance Ministry publishes list of "riskiest" state enterprises
- 01:55 CNN: Judge grants immunity for five witnesses in Manafort case
- 01:40 Reuters: Ukraine sizes up bond sales, acting finance minister says
- 00:58 PM Groysman estimates timber smuggling at up to US$303 mln per year
- 2 3 July, Monday
- 23:55 Over 110 Ukrainians imprisoned in Greece on charges of smuggling of migrants
- 22:43 Sentsov's cousin says he's "on edge of life and death"
- 21:56 Ukrainian farmers thresh almost 19 mln tonnes of new grain
- 20:55 Italy consistently supports Ukraine's territorial integrity: Ambassador
- 19:56 Industrial production growth in Ukraine slows to 2.2% in June
- 18:58 Ukraine signs convention to prevent profit shifting
- 17:59 Ukraine, U.S. see Nord Stream 2 as threat to Europe's energy security
- 16:40 Canada preparing to supply sniper rifles to Ukraine
- 16:20 NBU may raise key rate again in case inflation risks continue to increase
- 16:00 Russian court extends until Oct 22 arrest of Ukrainian teen abducted b y FSB
- 15:40 Usyk boxing in Moscow undermines global understanding of Russian aggression against Ukraine â" Deputy PM
- 15:20 Support for pro-Moscow candidates in upcoming elections Putin's "final stake" â" Russian analyst
- 15:00 Expert explains why Ukraine should not expect Gazprom to pay off debt
- 14:40 Ukrainian gas reserves up by over 65% since April 9
- 14:20 Share of Ukrainian broadcasts in Donbas, Crimea in state language to reach 75%
- 14:00 Ukrainian political prisoner Hryb in Russian court: "I plead not guilty"
- 13:58 CN 1+1 media to launch the 1+1 International streaming app for the Ukrainian diaspora
- 13:40 Ukraine's acting finance minister to sign in UK convention on avoidance of double taxation
- 13:20 Ukraine authorities start mass ive raids of passenger carriers in efforts to curb road accidents rise
- 13:00 Rada Vice Speaker: Ukrainian hostages in Donbas tortured, sodomized
- 12:40 Odesa International Film Festival supports imprisoned director Sentsov â" Kyiv Post
- 12:20 Ukrainians' economic sentiment index up 2.7 points in June â" study
- 12:00 Russian political analyst: Putin's idea of referendum in Donbas "already dead"
- 11:40 Greece warns Russia of "further measures" after expelling diplomats
- 11:20 Expert names three possible candidates for presidency of Ukraine
- 11:00 Moscow could stage provocations on Rus Baptism anniversary in Kyiv to tar Ukraine church image - MP
- 10:40 Estonia Intelligence chief says network of operatives pushing Russian agenda in West - VOA < li>10:20 One victim and suspect dead, 13 injured in Toronto shooting â" media
- 10:00 Plane carrying IMF's Lagarde makes emergency landing in Argentina: media
- 09:40 Lavrov tells Pompeo espionage accusations against Russian woman "fabricated"
- 09:20 Donbas update: Ukraine reports 1 WIA amid 15 enemy attacks
- 09:00 In Ukraine, 286,000 people live in "modern slavery"
- 22 July, Sunday
- 22:25 Ukrainian activists march for LGBT rights in Kryvy Rih (Photo, video)
- 21:10 Ukraine to sanction Russian media outlets working in occupied Crimea
- 19:15 Two civilians injured in blast of unknown explosive device in Maryinka, eastern Ukraine
- 18:30 Rubizhne, Severodonetsk, Lysychansk mark fourth anniversary of libera tion from Russian occupation
- 16:50 Reuters Exclusive: Accused Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials
- 15:30 Two Ukrainians imprisoned in Greece for 180 years for smuggling of migrants
- 14:30 From 50 to 100 citizens of Moldova reportedly fight against Ukraine in Donbas â" media
- 13:30 Reuters: Russia largely wins fertilizer case against Ukraine at WTO
- 12:30 U.S. accounts for largest share of small arms exports from Ukraine in 2017
- 11:30 Ex-U.S. Ambassador Herbst: Kremlin has no right to offer Donbas referendum amid Russian aggression
- 09:30 Ukraine's army reports 15 enemy attacks in Donbas in past day
- 01:30 Ukrainian boxer Usyk wins Unified Champion of the World title in fight against Russia's Gassiev (Video)
- 21 July, Saturday
- 23:50 Dynamo win Ukrainian Super Cup 2018 in Odesa with 1-0 score
- 23:00 Ukraineâs Financial Stability Council supports concept of crypto regulation
- 22:00 Reuters: U.S. open to lifting sanctions off aluminum giant Rusal, says Mnuchin
- 21:00 More facts claim Wikileaks Russia intel tool
- 20:00 Russian security agents investigate leaks on hypersonic weapons program
- 18:00 Saboteur stopped short of blowing up train with army supplies in Ukraine
- 17:00 Microsoft exec: says company stopped Russia from hacking 3 congressional campaigns in U.S.
- 16:00 Analysis Week's balance: gas talks in Berlin, offensive on smugglers, barriers in economy
- 15:00 Ukraine in talks with U.S., EU on possible sanctions against Russian Black Sea port s over Azov Sea pressure - minister
- 14:00 Militants open fire on OSCE UAV as it spots non-withdrawn heavy weapons
- 13:00 U.S. allocates another $200 mln in security aid for Ukraine
- 12:00 Klimkin: Russia not interested in Donbas peace, seeking to ruin Ukraine
- 11:00 Ukraine introducing tighter controls on roads to tackle road accidents hike
- 10:00 Donbas update: 3 Ukrainian troops wounded in enemy shelling
- 09:00 White House: Trump 'not considering' Ukraine referendum
- 20 July, Friday
- 23:50 Putin's Donbas referendum idea to run aground just like his "peacekeeping" initiative - expert
- 22:45 MFA Ukraine to summon Italian Ambassador over Minister Salvini recognizing Crimea annexation
- 22:30 Trumpâs silence on Ukraine in Helsinki bemoaned by lawmakers in DC, Kyiv - VOA
- 22:00 Russia's GRU military intel behind Salisbury poisoning â" media
What do you think about our new website?
Share your opinion
Source: Google News Ukraine | Netizen 24 Ukraine